Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thankfulness.

I love my life, my wife and children. I love the Gulf coast and the attitude of people here to relax and enjoy life. I love my family and the God they have taught me to love. I love creating things, even though I am a klutz and have at best what could be called improvised results. My old Physics teacher in high school said, "He has it up hear (pointing to the head) but here( waving his hands) Un uh. You call him over if you want to break something." Lately I have taken joy in creating food for my family, which none of them like, or will eat. I make my own wine, which my son likes as do I. Couldn't share with my nephews, since shipping it apparently violates a constitutional amendment.
I actually make robots, not just read books about it. I have one that my students and I took to MIT as an Inventeam. I am finally getting involved in First Robotics, now that I am convinced it is worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you -- it's the presentation of the food!

    ReplyDelete